Nowadays, constipation is considered a popular sickness that cause many troubles for many people. It has a bad effect on people, especially in health. However, it’s not a big problem, because if you know how to make yourself poop, you can avoid getting constipation. So, just read this article and find out some useful tips to know how to make yourself poop.
Constipation may be cause of many bad habits that you often do, such as don’t eat and drink in moderation, don’t do exercise more, have negative thinking… So, if you want to avoid constipation, you should give up these habits and change your lifestyle.
How to make yourself poop?
First, drink a lot of water every day
This is the best way to have a healthy body. As you know, water is so good for our health. It helps us have a beautiful skin, more active, lose weight, keep fit, and especially improve the function of the digestive system. If you drink a lot of water, the digestive system will be healthier and help you remove toxins outside your body. You should drink at least 2 liter of water per day and you will see positive changes in your body.
Second, use lemon juice
if you want to drink a delicious beverage, you can mix lemon-juice with warm-water. Right! Lemon juice is so good for constipation, and when you combine lemon juice with warm-water, you will have a perfect beverage. You just need add about one teaspoon of lemon juice to a cup of warm water, and then drink it slowly.
Third, Epsom salts
Epsom salts is also considered a good solution for constipation. You can make yourself poop by mix Epsom salts with water and drink, or use Epsom salts to fill a bathtub with warm water. Epsom salts is really good and laxative for your health, your skin.
Like Epsom salts, baking soda also have the same function. Mix baking soda with water and drink to make yourself poop easily.
About fruits, the first choice for you is eat prunes or drink prunes juice. Prunes will help in produce bowel movements and relieve your constipation. Moreover, you can also go for a walk to get your bowel moving. This light exercise is really a great method to avoid constipation and make our body become healthier.
If your constipation is too serious, you should take a stool softener or try a laxative. This is the most straightforward short-term methods that help you ease your sickness. When you take them, your body will be provided the amount of water, so you can poop easier. You can find stool softener and laxative in any drugstore, and their price is not too expensive.
And the other way that you can follow to make yourself poop is use a fleet enema. Maybe this method will make you hurt, but this is a good way! Insert the enema tip into your rectum and squeeze the bottle until you feel enough the substance in your rectum. Hold this position about 5 minutes and then you will want to go to the toilet.
In addition, you should change in diet by eat more fiber, eat foods that good for digestive like sweet potato, spinach basella, china squash, watermelon…
Keep in mind these advices:
- Don’t skip your meals: Experts show that when you eat, your body will stimulate remove stools into rectum and help you poop easier. When you don’t eat in moderation, your stomach will not pulsate to thrust foods, so this is the cause of constipation.
- You shouldn’t eat while walking: This habit is so harmful to your bowel. Having a hasty breakfast is also make you hard to poop.
- Don’t try to empty your bowels: When you get constipation, if you sit too long in the toilet room and try to remove stools outside, maybe you will get hemorrhoids.
- Do more exercise: It is not only good for your shape but also good for your health. Practice more and more and regularly everyday day to avoid constipation.
- Control your emotion: reduce stress and negative thinking to keep good lifestyle, because your health is depended on your lifestyle.
- Get a massage: just massage and relax to have a stronger body and a healthy digestive system.