Detox drinks is considered the perfect choice for people who want to lose weight because of many their functions. But to some people, detox drink is still a strange concept. So, let’s read this article and find out the answer for the question: “What is the detox drinks?”
What is detox drinks?
Detox drinks, or detox water, is a beverage which was made from fruits or vegetables in order to drink, with has a lot of functions that good for health such as help lose weight, cleanse body, remove toxins, and another aims. There are a lot of different ways to made detox drinks, depend on your taste and smell. But, whether any ways, detox drinks are really good for us in weight loss, stay in fit, get healthy, and so on…
When we use detox drinks?
Like water, detox drinks are also necessary to you. It will help you discharges toxins, provide more energy, and have a beautiful skin. Therefore, you can drink detox water whenever you want without any problems. Besides, detox water also help you avoid toxic overload before it becomes a major health problem with the symptoms such as constipation, bloating, headaches, fatigues…
How to make detox drinks?
This is the best ingredients for detox drinks that you can consult to make a delicious beverage.
- Watermelon: Watermelon is incredible good for you. It provides many nutrients, vitamins, calcium, minerals, organic compounds and so on. It has an important role in the prevention of diseases, remove toxins, manage blood flow and hydration levels in the body.
- Lemon: Lemon has a rich source of nutrient like calcium, vitamin C, potassium… It helps maintain your immune system, protects you from infections, balances the pH levels in your body, especially helps replenish body salts after workout.
- Mint: Mint has several benefits, such as proper digestion, lose weight, detoxify body, relief from nausea, asthma, protect skin…
- Ginger: Ginger can help treat many forms of nausea, reduce muscle pain, lower blood sugar, improve heart disease risk factors.
- Aloe Vera: Aloe Vera can help you protect your skin, prevents signs of aging, reduces inflammation, builds immunity, lowers risk of cancer, especially break down the protein and turn the enzymes into fuel for every cell in the body.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is the fruit that can help you aids in managing diabetes, helps lower blood pressure, keeps body healthy and functioning. Besides it also reduces risk of kidney stones and prevents constipation.
- Strawberries: It is not delicious fruit but also a good medicine. It helps boost immunity, fight cancer, keep wrinkles at bay, fight bad cholesterol, aid in weight management.
- Rosemary: Rosemary maintains many nutrients, vitamins, and minerals, so it’s rich in antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It improves blood circulation in body, gives naturally fresh and clean breath, reverse toxic overloads.
And this is some recipes that you can follow to make many delicious beverages to drink so that you can get a healthy body and lose weight easier. All recipes seem to have the same way: drop ingredients in a pitcher, cover with ice about 1/2 way through, fill to top with water. You can place it in fridge before drinking to more flavor.
Some detox drinks recipes:
- Apple Cinnamon Detox Water Ingredients:
1 Apple thinly sliced, I like Fuji but pick your favorite. Cut away the seeds.
1 Cinnamon Stick. I don’t recommend using powdered cinnamon, it clogs the water.
- Slim Down Detox Water Ingredients:
1/2gallon purified water, 1/2 lemon, sliced, 1/2 lime, sliced, 1/2 grapefruit, sliced, 1 cup cucumber, sliced.
- Watermelon and Strawberry Mint Detox Water Ingredients:
4 cups watermelon in /2 inch cubes, lightly mashed, 1/2 pint strawberries, sliced in half, 6 sprigs mint (lightly crushed)
- Metabolism Boosting Mango Ginger Water Ingredients:
1-inch Ginger Root, peeled and sliced, 1 cup Frozen Mango- fresh is fine too
- Classic Cucumber Water Ingredients:
1 cleaned and peeled cucumber, and cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Strawberry, Mint, and Lemon Detox Drink Ingredients:
1 lemon, thinly sliced, 15 strawberries quartered, 5 mint leaves